Postdoctoral Fellowship positions
PAG Postdoctoral Fellowship Description
- Fellows will carry a caseload of approximately 20 individual clients per week, lead or co-lead a CBT or exposure-based group, provide some administrative services within the clinic, and gain experience providing supervision to practicum student therapists.
- Each fellow will receive 2 hours of individual supervision each week from a clinic psychologist and participate in biweekly case consultation meetings.
- The mission of the PAG Postdoctoral Fellowship is to provide advanced training and supervision in the provision of cognitive-behavioral therapy, exposure and response prevention, and mindfulness-based interventions for the full range of anxiety, depression, and obsessive-compulsive disorders, and to prepare fellows for the transition to independent clinical practice as licensed psychologists.
- The postdoctoral fellowship at PAG provides the clinical and supervision hours needed for licensure as a psychologist in the state of CA.
- Qualifications Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA-accredited program in clinical or counseling psychology and successful completion of APA-accredited internship. Fellows must complete all requirements of degree and register as a psychological assistant in CA prior to beginning clinical training at PAG.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE POSTDOCTORAL PROGRAM
If you are interested in learning more about the Pacific Anxiety Group's Postdoctoral Program, please complete the form below, and one of the directors will be in touch. We appreciate your interest in our group!