Interested in joining our team of evidence-based clinicians who are dedicated to providing the gold-standard in care? If you are a psychologist with strong expertise in CBT and a passion for providing the very best in clinical care, we welcome you to apply!
Our mission at PAG is to provide high quality, ethical, and compassionate psychological interventions based on the most current research findings of treatments that work. Our primary values are improving clients’ access to evidence-based care and providing training and supervision of the highest quality to trainees at all levels of professional development.
What We Offer:
- Steady stream of referrals matched to your expertise
- Office space in one of our beautiful office suites
- Mentorship by one of the senior members of our team
- Flexibility in defining your schedule
- Regular clinical consultation meetings
- CE-sponsored training events
- Fantastic colleagues
- Competitive compensation
Who We Are Looking For:
- Currently licensed in California (or license-eligible)
- Extensive experience in evidence-based treatments for anxiety and mood disorders
- Dedication to providing state-of-the-art treatment
- Interest in working within a busy private practice
- Commitment to ongoing learning
APPLY TO JOIN US!
If you are interested in applying to work at the Pacific Anxiety Group, please complete the form below, and one of the directors will be in touch. We look forward to learning more about you, and we appreciate your interest in our group.